At KC Wood, we design, build and install custom cabinets for your kitchen, bathroom, bar cabinets, and more. Our cabinets are “truly” custom. Starting with your basic concept, your cabinets are professionally drawn on a computer where you can see the design and make changes. The drawings are then submitted to our shop where production begins. Since our beginning, we have built over 1,000 kitchens in Kansas City and outlying areas.
Or Call Us At (913) 422-3320
Wood Types, Hardware, & Options
- Available wood types include: Oak, Ash, Cherry, Alder, Birch, Maple, Pecan/Hickory, Poplar, Walnut, Mahogany, and many more.
- Hardware brands include: Blum ®, Accuride ®, Grass ®,Knape & Vogt ®, Rev-a-shelf ® & many others
- Cabinet Options:
- Rollout Trays for Pantry or Base Cabinets
- Lazy Susans for Base & Upper Cabinets
- Pull-Out Trash & Recycle Drawers
- “Soft-Close” Drawers & Doors
- Faceframe Overlay & Inset Cabinetry
- Desk Cubbies
- Stove Hood enclosures (Wood Hood)
- Cabinet Door Locks
- Glass Doors
- Inset Doors with Beaded Inset Frames
- Custom Mouldings
- Custom Crown Moldings
- Raised-Panel & Shaker Doors
- Rabbeted and Dovetail drawer construction
- Veneer-Core Plywood Construction
- Furniture Base
- Bead board backs
- Finishes – Stains, pencil glazing, antique glaze
- and many more …
At KC Wood, we can provide pre-finished cabinets. We use ML Campbell products for stains and lacquers. We have a variety of stain colors on display in our showroom and we can also custom mix stains. We use only quality catalyzed lacquers which are far superior to the so-called ‘high-build’ lacquers which are widely used in new construction. Our lacquers stand up better to moisture and are more durable from impacts.
Our drawer boxes are strong. Our premium grade drawers have thick bottoms that give our drawers incredible strength. In fact, that is one of our drawers that they are standing on. While I was making the rounds in the shop one day, a new cabinet maker said he couldn’t reach something in the shop he needed to use regularly, so I grabbed a drawer box and gave it to him. About six months later, I saw the drawer box I had given him. He had put his name on it and had been using it all that time, so I thought it would be a good illustration of the strength of our standard drawer boxes.
Get Your Custom Cabinet Estimate!
Proudly serving these cities, counties, & surrounding areas: Basehor, Bonner Springs, Johnson County, Lawrence, Leawood, Lenexa, Mission, Olathe, Overland Park, & Shawnee in Kansas. Belton, Gladstone, Grandview, Kearney, Independence, Lees Summit, Liberty, Parkville, Riverside, & Raymore in Missouri.