Frequently Asked Questions
Does KC Wood give free estimates?
How to replace wood spindles with iron spindles?
I want Custom Kitchen Cabinets. What do I do first?
- Please, email a rough sketch of the dimensions of your kitchen and a photograph to [email protected] You will then receive an estimate.
What is the difference between CUSTOM cabinets and STOCK cabinets?
What can I buy from KC Wood?
- Iron Spindles, Custom Staircases, Cabinet Refacing, Custom Kitchen Cabinets, Countertops – Quartz/Granite/Acrylic/Laminate/Onyx, Entertainment Centers, Vanities, Computer Cabinets.
Where can I find a trim carpenter?
- Call 913-422-3320. In many cases you can hire a skilled trim carpenter by-the-hour if you are a builder or remodeler for the Kansas City and surrounding areas.
How can I hire a trim carpenter?
- Call 913-422-3320 and describe the kind of work you want done.
How much does granite weigh?
- Granite for countertops is about 3cm thick (which is about 1 1/4″ thick) – at this thickness it weighs approximately 17.5 lbs per square foot.